Photograph of the U.S. Bank Center from Lakefront Park taken in 1985.
In recent years, indoor soccer complexes have become popular facilities for those looking to stay active during Milwaukee's colder months.
A photograph of the old Union Depot in Walker's Point, which the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad replaced in 1886 with a new one on Michigan Avenue.
The Milwaukee Youth Symphony, one of the arts organizations supported by UPAF, helped with the fundraising in this photograph from Uihlein Hall.
Group portrait of the UWM Symphony Band taken in the 1960s.
Upper Phantom Lake in Mukwonago is a popular recreation area in the community and hosts a number of homes, resorts, and camps. This photograph is looking southwest.
A 2012 photograph of the Urban Ecology Center's main building, constructed in 2004 in Riverside Park.
The Urban Ecology Center has three branches throughout Milwaukee, including this one in the Menomonee Valley.
A crowd of children learning about stormwater runoff at the Urban Ecology Center.
In August 1980, Usinger's Famous Sausage celebrated its 100th year of business with a block party.
Aerial photograph of UW-M's campus taken in 1983. Lake Michigan is visible in the background and surrounding neighborhoods are in the foreground.
From 2000 to 2014, the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena was known as the U.S. Cellular Arena, as illustrated in this 2010 photo.
The arena was renamed the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena in 2014 and is now the home court of the UWM basketball team.
UW-Washington County serves students from around the area as well as its West Bend community.
UWM varsity team member Richard Cox battles an opponent for the basketball in 1973.
Students gather on UWM's plaza for a party in September 1985. Bolton Hall is on the left, Golda Meir Library center background, and the Fine Arts Center is on the right.
Renowned for her civil rights activism and historical status as Milwaukee's first alderwoman and African American on the city's Common Council, a younger Vel Phillips sits behind her desk.
1922 postcard featuring the Civil War Memorial sculpture titled "Victorious Charge," completed in 1888.
The Holy Hill basilica is located atop one of the highest points in Washington County, providing some spectacular views like this one from October 2012.
A view of part of the Kettle Moraine State Forest from an observation tower at Lapham Peak in Waukesha County.