Image Credits

Showing 1361-1365 of 1365 images

YWCA Building

The old YWCA building on N. Jackson Street, pictured here, was built with funds donated by Elizabeth Plankinton in 1900.
Source:
From the Wisconsin Historical Society, WHS-53705. Reprinted with permission.
Link to Image Source URL

YWCA Exercise Class

A group of young women are gathered at the Milwaukee YMCA for an exercise class in this undated photograph.
Source:
From the Wisconsin Historical Society, WHS-36643. Reprinted with permission.
Link to Image Source URL

Zablocki VA Medical Center

The current structure used by the VA Medical Center opened in 1966 and was named for Rep. Clement Zablocki in 1984. It is pictured here in 2015.
Source:
From Flickr. Photograph by the Milwaukee VA Medical Center.
Link to Image Source URL

Zeidler Union Square Park

Originally known as Union Square in the 1830s and renamed to honor mayor Carl Zeidler in the 1960s, this piece of natural landscape in the heart of downtown was Milwaukee's first park.
Source:
From the Wikimedia Commons. Photograph by username Buster8079. CC BY-SA 3.0.
Link to Image Source URL
Entries:

Zionist Jewish Folk School

1916 photograph of students of the Zionist Jewish Folk School in Milwaukee.
Source:
From the Picturing Golda Meir Collection. Archives, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries.
Link to Image Source URL
Entries:
1 67 68 69